Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Be part of a very driven team responsible for Comcast's Voice infrastructure solution and evolution. Assist in developing & managing Voice platform for Comcast Voice Customers. Assist with formulating strategy and course of actions in voice infrastructure evolution. Assist in the planning, designing, integrating, testing, deploying and supporting of products. Help with testing and operational activities. Candidate must be a fast learner, self-motivated, and work with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff: be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team: make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System: a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
-Supports Lead Engineer with the architecture, design, development, qualification and deployment of applications consistent with product and technical roadmaps.
-Serves as a technical lead with minimal guidance on less complex/urgent solution issues.
-Works with engineering project management and lead engineer to deliver solutions that meet or exceed product requirements, project schedules and reliability.
-Determines resources, technology and course of action to achieve results
-Contributes to architecture and system design reviews to ensure sustainable and flexible solutions
-Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Assists product development and operations teams to define technical requirements to accompany existing products and operation requirements.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
-Must be a very quick learner on technologies and a quick adapter in process.
-Must possess a very high degree of self-motivation.
-Must possess effective and proven organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
-Be able to produce and stand-up prototype solutions (including test plan creation and execution) in the lab and field.
- Prior exposure to the technology field through internships or work experience.
-Must possess working knowledge of SIP protocol.
-Working knowledge of Cloud technologies and architecture/requirement/design definition are highly desirable.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Engineering, Computer Science
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer