CGH Technologies, Inc. (CGH) is a business solutions firm, specializing in Data Management, Software Engineering, and Business Intelligence solutions. Located within the Washington corridor, CGH has worked successfully with Government, Commercial and International sectors, providing management, development and maintenance, and support of large and complex environments. CGH has an exciting opportunity for aMarketing/Communication Intern to join the CGH Team.
The intern will gain experience working in a dynamic government contracting business environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and communciations.
- Assist in the creation of or editing of promotional materials.
- Aid in the distribution, printingand/or delivery of marketing materials as needed.
- Brainstorm creative marketing and social media strategies for the company.
- Assist in the management of social media postings on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Create content for email and other company needs.
- Assist in editing and updating company websites. (WordPress).
Number of Years Experience Required:
Minimum Education and Certifications Required:
- Enrolled full time or having received an undergraduate degree in Communications, Business, English, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline
Technical Skills Required:
- Adobe creative suite
- Microsoft Office Suite
Other Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills and a professional demeanor.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized, the candidate must be able to keep track of multiple projects and help move them forward simultaneously.
- Candidate must demonstrate the ability to work productively and independently and produce high-quality work under time constraints.
- Be a strong writer and editor. Support a variety of written materials frompress releases to social media entries. Knowledge of AP Style an extreme plus
Candidates selected may be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
CGH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Location: Washington, DC, USA
Employment Type: Other