Title: International Development Communications Internship
Location: United States-VT-US-Burlington
Job Number: 18800000244
* Recently completed or in-progress Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, international relations, public relations, communications, or a related field required;
* Demonstrated understanding of, academic excellence in, and desire to pursue a career international development, public relations, communications, or a related field strongly preferred;
* Strong experience in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and/or video software;
* Practical experience using social media and social media analytics tools in a professional environment preferred;
* Clear and effective communications and synthesis skills, especially across technologies, cultures, and hierarchies;
* Consistently strong organizational skills, follow through, and attention to detail required;
* Strong interpersonal skills, energy, and an enthusiastic collaborator; and
* Ability to remain poised and focused in a fast-paced environment.
Apply on line at:
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process by April 23, 2018:
* A letter of application explaining qualifications for this opportunity
* A current CV or resume in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference
* A one page infographic or notable highlight from your graphics portfolio
DISREGARD THE GRAY APPLY ONLINE BUTTON BELOW, and APPLY ONLY via the link above. Please visit the careers.tetratechintdev.com page to upload an application at that site. Please do not submit an application via tetratech.taleo.net. Thank you.
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.