Aon Internship Experience
Aon Internship Experience gives you hands-on working experience and is designed to give you an insight into our business, an understanding of our culture while developing critical skills necessary for future success and postgraduate opportunities at Aon. During your time here, you will be contributing to our business and taking on real responsibility. You will be supported by a ‘buddy’, a mentor to answer any questions you might have about your work and our business, and be provided the necessary technical knowledge and business skills during the internship.
Our program runs from 20th May 2019 to 26th Jul 2019.
The Regional* Marketing and Communications* department supports the regional and local business leaders across 13 countries in Asia to meet their business needs by empowering clients, colleagues and communities.
Promotion/ Channel Marketing
- Coordinate and execute on events
- Support the team on regional and local marketing campaigns
- Understand how to leverage the social media applications (LinkedIn) in a business context
- Create and distribute direct eDMs via an email blasting tool
- Managing the marketing campaigns/activities calendar
- Measuring the marketing effectiveness of the local and regional campaigns via a simple matrix
- Track leads generated from marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the Aon Brand Guidelines and its applications and a strong advocate of the brand standards
- Supports the Regional Marketing team in all market wide marketing activities
- Undergraduates graduating between December 2020 and June 2021 preferred
- Degree in Marketing, 2nd class honors or GPA 3.0 and above strongly preferred
- Meticulous and able to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work as an integral part of a team, fostering teamwork and cultivating relationships, as well as work independently or with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent command of the English language – both verbal and written
- Critical and innovative thinking, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self- motivated, responsible, and able to work independently
- Adaptability – quick learner
To submit your application, please click on the "Apply" button above.
You are encouraged to submit a 60 seconds video introduction of yourself here.
17 December 2018
Job number: INT012