Job Number 43339BR
Job Title NBC Entertainment Spring 2019 Internships
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Campus Programs Interns
Posting Category Internships
About Us The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
Country United States
City Universal City
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Los Angeles, California (Universal City, CA)
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 1, 2018
• Spring Program Dates: January – May 2019.
• Desired Backgrounds: Journalism, Production, Public Relations/ Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Social Media, English, Digital Media, Business, Research
• Desired Characteristics: Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail oriented, team player
• Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership
Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit.
Please note: NBCUniversal prohibits interns from participating in any other internship programs while employed by NBCUniversal without written permission from the Vice President, Talent Acquisition and Campus Programs, or her successor or designee.
Recent graduates will not be eligible for this program.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.