Sr. Design Assistant
Not ready to Apply?
Responsiblefor creating sales utilizing exceptional customer service and knowledge ofLa-Z-Boy products and services. Strive to create long-term customerrelationships that will lead to increased sales and profitability. Developawareness of interior design through practical experience, observation andinteraction with a La-Z-Boy Designer.
• Contribute to storesales goals by selling furniture, accessories and services offered by La-Z-Boy
• Teamwith Store Manager, Sales Manager and Associates to promote the In-Home Designprogram and drive overall store sales
• Assist Designer toachieve established In-Home program sales goals
• Develop and utilize sales skills and principalsincluding approach, rapport building, needs discovery, customized portfoliopresentations, answering objections, closing, follow-up, after sale service andcontinuing contact with all previous and potential customers
• Maximize storepromotions, marketing initiatives, and grassroots programs
• Maintain strongknowledge of features and benefits of existing and new product line
• Meet established goalsas set by management
In Home Design
• Schedule professional home consultations topresent customized room designs, including sample fabrics, furniture, tablesand accessory recommendations as well as the benefits of a professionalinstallation service
• Execute and championthe In-Home Design process per company guidelines
• Accuratelycomplete order information, collect deposits and fees, keep orderly customerrecords, and research customer payments and deliveries
• Responsible to supportdesign related functions in the store and maintain an up to date
• Customized portfolioincluding before and after pictures of previous In-Home design projects
Meet and greet customers that come into the store
Ensure that each La-Z-Boy customer has an informative and positive experience by using good customer service skills and knowledge of products
Make sound business decisions to deliver customer satisfaction and promote team environment
Maintain a positive working relationship with all store associates
Train, Coach and develop Sales Associates on product knowledge and selling skills to achieve store sales goals
Assist with maintenance of the overall visual appearance of store, this includes but is not limited to assist to maintain floor and/or showroom displays, tagging of products and accessories, maintaining accessory catalogs and design center fabrics, and maintaining general store cleanliness
Adhere to general store operational procedures and guidelines
Show a sense of urgency, enthusiasm and excitement with the staff and customers
Responsible for opening and closing of the store
Extended RMS access including override approval
Other duties as assigned
Not ready to Apply?
Sr. Design Assistant
Things have really evolved since La-Z-Boy first introduced the recliner in 1928. Over the subsequent decades, our product line has grown to include a myriad of pieces and styles, and our brand name has become highly recognized across the country and around the globe. But throughout our history, one fact remained constant: The La-Z-Boy brand name is synonymous with comfort and quality.
Are you looking to make a comfortable living? There’s no better place to do just that than with the number one name brand, La-Z-Boy! From the furniture we carry to the people who work here, comfort is our business. We have a comprehensive training program that helps our employees grow to their greatest potential- where the sky is the limit. We offer great salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Are you a confident and motivated individual ready to work for an iconic, American company that provides challenge and opportunity for career growth? If so, what are you waiting for? Join the La-Z-Boy Talent Network!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities: College Grad and Internship Careers, Corporate Careers, Customer Service Careers, Operations Careers and Sales and Designer Careers