Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers.
Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
This position will be required to participate in a variety of recruitment activities so as to ensure that the organization’s talent acquisition process is efficient, effective and equitable.
This position will carry out daily talent acquisition operations which includes, but not limited to:
- Conduct pro-active sourcing activities for potential candidates through multiple channels both traditional as well as social media channels
- Work closely with the Sourcing Team in establishing a candidate pool for critical positions or perform pro-active sourcing for critical position
- Screen the CVs of applicants for the openings through our recruitment system for selected region
- Working with business partners to understand future hiring requirements
- Working with hiring managers to attract and recruit talent
- Managing requisitions, sourcing candidates either directly or via the Recruitment Advertisement / Sourcing team, managing them through an end to end process
- Evaluating the recruitment service providers as part of the team
- Assisting with University and internship activities, and partnering with local HR Team to provide an entry level of recruitment services in Asia Pacific
This position will cover selected APAC countries.
- To perform daily talent acquisition operation which includes:
o Preparing internal and external job advertisements, web postings, specifications for external recruitment agencies, job descriptions and other materials in accordance with the organization’s recruitment standards and business needs
o Source candidates using a variety of sourcing tools including resume databases, LinkedIn and professional networks
o Approach candidates about Boeing opportunities and help them understand the role and requirements
o Contact candidates, arrange interview times and develop appropriate interview questions in collaboration with the hiring manager so that interview is conducted efficiently and equitably
o Present the organization at job fairs and other recruitment venues so that potential candidates have an opportunity to learn about the organization and its recruitment activities
- Work with the team to monitor recruitment progress and tracks statistics on key talent acquisition metrics reporting status to Business Partners, HR and Talent Acquisition Leadership systematically
- Builds and maintains the necessary relationship with internal and external suppliers and business partners including Recruitment Advertising and Supplier Management as well as external agencies
- Duties subject to change per management requirements
Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Understand end to end recruitment process, talent market and familiar with contractor, permanent and outsourcing service and channels
Fluent in English language skills (read, written, and spoken).
Proficient in MS Office (MS Work, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Work well in a team environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- A good level of accuracy is required in all aspects of the role
- Able to take initiative to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Good Knowledge of local HR Policies as they relate to the resourcing and recruitment
- Have a strong track record working in Recruitment in a multinational company or recruiting firm is a plus
Knowledge of recruitment system (Workday) is a plus
THIS REQUISITION IS LOCALLY HIRED PERSON. IT IS NOT FOR AN EXPAT ASSIGNMENT. Candidates must have current legal authorization to work in Singapore. Benefits and pay are determined in line with local labor market practices.
Job Recruiter Specialist
Organization: Talent Planning & Acquisition
Title: Recruiter Specialist
Requisition ID: 1800058826