Great Dane is now accepting applications for a Data Analytics-Marketing Operations Intern at our Savannah, GA division office for the fall.
This internship will start in September of 2018.
*Impact of Internship: *The selected intern will gain experience and develop skills in a variety of areas including marketing automation, customer relationship management, research and analysis, operations, technical services and digital marketing.
The selected intern will contribute to the overall success of several projects working directly with Great Dane’s digital marketing and marketing operations teams, key stakeholders, and executives.
*This is a paid fall internship. *
• Assist with design, build and execution of marketing campaigns and components
• Analyze operational process to help department find and implement new efficiencies
• Assist with building meaningful reports that measure campaign performance
• Assist in regular maintenance and administration of Pardot
• Support end users in the use of the CRM tools
• Interact with high-level marketing and sales executives
• Proof creative and variable content across all channels to ensure accuracy
• Provide support to maintain list hygiene and ensure new leads/contacts are uploaded, assigned and associated with marketing campaigns from various channels and events
• Other assignments as requested by the marketing operations team
• Education: Enrollment at an accredited college in the junior year or higher pursing an education or recent graduate.
• Preferred Degrees: Marketing, Business, Data Science, Information Systems or related field of study
• Years of Experience: 1 – 2 years in a professional office environment (preferred, not required)
• Eye for detail- attention to quality, accuracies, and continuity is of paramount importance in this role.
• Highly creative, detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to work swiftly while assigned multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• General MS Office skills including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Some experience in marketing automation, CRM, Pardot or similar software (preferred)
• Extensive knowledge of web and social media
_Physical Demands/Work Environment:_
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
/Physical demands:/ While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close and distance vision.
/Work environment:/ Hours of work on site usually coincide with the Dayshift. The work schedule requirement is 8 hours per day, 5 days per week. Average hours worked per week is 40.
Work time is spent in an office environment moving about, communicating between departments and with employees, or seated at a desk or table processing information and operating a computer.
Hazard exposures are minimal however if the individual goes into the manufacturing and service areas of the plant/branch hazards would exist. These hazards are primarily ambient such as noise, sparks and forklift traffic. All protective devices and equipment are congruent with those of the production worker.
Must dress and present oneself in a professional manner.
This is a paid internship opportunity.
A favorable background screening, drug screening, and proof of work authorization in the United States is required for employment.
Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer