The Technical Recruiter, Events and Social Recruiting is responsible for talent attraction, employer branding, and creative sourcing efforts for Macy’s Technology and Digital teams in San Francisco.
Perform other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for execution of an established recruitment talent programs strategy for Macy's Technology, including recruitment events, social recruiting, and creative sourcing for West Coast teams. • Main point of contact for all flagship, signature & growth events, including programs focused diversity recruitment and talent engagement. • Participate in development of a professional networking strategy to increase technical talent pipeline for MTECH West. • Responsible for all talent program operations, logistics project management, & promotional item generation. • Partner with Diversity & Inclusion Talent partners to execute. • Partner with Recruiter, College Relations to create and maintain an entry-level talent pipeline for Summer Internship Program & Executive Development Program. • Partner with Corporate Communications & Employer Branding team to establish an annual social media, marketing & promotional calendar. • Responsible for execution of social media outreach and promotion of all MTECH West talent programs (pre-production, in production, & post production). • Active participant in senior leader & business leader engagement for support of all talent programs. • Responsible for internal training for talent programs hiring best practices including kick-off meetings. • Willingness & ability to actively manage a seasonal operational talent programs budget. • Travel Requirements: Less than 10%. • Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. • 3 years’ experience in University Recruiting/Talent Acquisition; technical recruiting experience preferred. • Experience producing and executing large-scale events.
• Strong verbal and communication skills. • Strong presentation development and delivery skills. • Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders at a variety of levels.
• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and make sound decisions. • Proven analytical, problem solving ability, and critical thinking skills. • Proven experience identifying solutions for complex problems in enterprise environments.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting for extended periods of time, hearing, and talking. • May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. • May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, focus adjustment, and viewing computer monitor for extended periods of time. • Involves manual dexterity for using keyboard, mouse, and other office equipment. • May involve moving or lifting items under 10 pounds.
• Experience working autonomously. • Time management and multi-tasking experience across concurrent priority projects. • Proficient working with Microsoft Office: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Project. • Ability to interact positively with diverse personalities; tactful; mature; flexible. • Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs. • Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality. • Must be trustworthy in keeping sensitive data confidential.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. Macys.com offers the entrepreneurial culture of a web business with the stability and support of the best brand in retailing. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for substantial growth. If you're interested in being a part of that growth and want to know what it's really like to work at macys.com, get an inside look at http://ecommerce.macysjobs.com/
Our employees have long-term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of digital technology and omnichannel integration with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
/This job overview is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy’s, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time. Macy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Macy’s, Inc. – including Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s – will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal convictions in a manner consistent with //SFPC Art. 49// and //LA MC ch.XVIII Art. 9//.///
Primary Location: United States-California-San Francisco
Req ID: MAC10408