Job Number 40522BR
Job Title Sales Intern - NBC Bay Area
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Corporate Human Resources
Posting Category Internships
About Us At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
Country United States
City San Francisco
• 1-2 years' experience in working office environment, Sales related preferred.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and be comfortable working in deadline-oriented environment
• Proficient with MS Office applications
• Ideal candidate will also have strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and eye for graphic design
• High level of competency using Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one semester beyond degree.
• Current class standing of Junior or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a Visa or sponsorship
• Must have flexibility to work primarily in the San Francisco office at 360 Third Street, but also occasionally at station’s main operation located at 2450 N. First Street in San Jose, CA
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.