Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Spend 10 weeks this summer with the WA Comcast Family as a Technical Logistics Center Intern!
This fulltime internship with Comcast gives you meaningful work experience, programs for development and networking, competitive compensation and the opportunity to move into a fulltime career post-graduation.
- Gain knowledge and experience in our Technical Logistics Center
- Gain the opportunity to make an impact on Comcast's business and results
- Participate in developmental activities
- Network with senior leaders across multiple functions
- Receive a hands on experience and see the frontline aspects that make cable possible
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
As an Intern, you Primary Responsibilities are:
- Actively participate in your personal development, thrive as a dynamic, proactive, and continuous learner
- Help to improve Comcast's results through a project or series of work in our Technical Logistics Center
- Shadow a Technical Logistics Supervisor
- Participate in team meetings
- Participate in Technical Logistics Agent shadows
- Participate in field Technician shadows
Core Responsibilities are basic abilities interns must possess but does not reflect the daily activities interns will participate in nor the work that will be assigned.
- Assists with projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer