Are you looking to learn the ins & outs of Finance within a global media company? Were looking for brilliant Finance Interns to join our teams to learn the intricacies of Finance and bring fresh eyes to current challenges.
· Working towards a bachelor's degree with at least one year of school completed
· Strong GPA (3.0 or higher) ;previous relevant internship or part-time work experience is a plus
· Proactive with a can do attitude and the ability to adapt in a fast changing environment
· Analytical approach to solving problems
· Competence with the MS Office suite, particularly Excel
· Excellent communication, organizational skills, and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail
400 word essay telling us: Why are you intrigued by Finance?
Application Deadline: November 30th, 2018
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com . Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Business Area: FINANCE
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America’s largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.Dow Jones is a division of News Corp (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV).
If you require assistance in completing the online application, please contact the Talent Management team for Application Help at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com