Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Our search for the very best students pursuing the Master of Business Administration degree has evolved over time to meet the challenges of a changing media and technology landscape. First-year business school students have the opportunity to compete for the Comcast MBA Internship Program, an 11-week summer internship program located at Comcast Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. In this program you will be able to take ownership of business critical projects, present outcomes to senior leadership, and make a lasting impact while cultivating meaningful relationships.
Xfinity Mobile develops and implements Comcast's wireless strategy and product. We desire to develop a team which will drive innovation and appropriate investments to ensure the company is both competitive and innovative at the intersection of wireless and wireline services, including use of its core strengths of 27 million customer relationships, 15 million WiFi hotspots, state of the art network assets and unparalleled entertainment generation and distribution capabilities. Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Identify mobile growth opportunities. Develop business cases and corresponding financial models in Excel, report results to PowerPoint or other internal reporting formats to help prioritize investment decisions
- Develop and manage industry forecasts for the adoption, users and revenues of various technology services
- Conduct and manage industry benchmarking and competitive intelligence in order to be the group's expert on wireless and wireline industry trends
- Interact with Comcast executives. Collaborate on preparing materials for executive discussions
- Currently pursuing MBA with intended graduation between December 2019 May 2020
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Familiar with financial valuation and forecasting
- Demonstrated project management and cross functional leadership skills with a collaborative work style
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently. Must have ability to manage time effectively and in an organized manner.
- Interest or experience in media, telecommunications & technology industries
- Ability to travel as needed
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer