Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Our search for the very best students pursuing the Master of Business Administration degree has evolved over time to meet the challenges of a changing media and technology landscape. First-year business school students have the opportunity to compete for the Comcast MBA Internship Program, an 11-week summer internship program located at Comcast Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. In this program you will be able to take ownership of business critical projects, present outcomes to senior leadership, and make a lasting impact while cultivating meaningful relationships.
The National Retail Sales Organization is leading the transformation of our retail stores. Today, the company has over 250 XFINITY Stores, with additional locations & distribution channels being launched at break neck speed. The HQ Retail team oversees store construction/design, merchandising, technology, operations and strategy. Our goal is to create the best customer and employee experience inside of our stores. We deliver a beautiful environment to shop, as well tools, processes and training support to help the frontline do their jobs.
The Retail Sales MBA Intern will assist in the development of high impact strategic programs for the channel.
-Currently pursuing MBA with intended graduation between December 2019 May 2020
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Team player that embraces change and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently
- Interest in telecommunications, cable, media and technology industries
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel as needed
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer