Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Our search for the very best students pursuing the Master of Business Administration degree has evolved over time to meet the challenges of a changing media and technology landscape. First-year business school students have the opportunity to compete for the Comcast MBA Internship Program, an 11-week summer internship program located at Comcast Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. In this program you will be able to take ownership of business critical projects, present outcomes to senior leadership, and make a lasting impact while cultivating meaningful relationships.
The Product Planning team provides strategic, quantitative insights and recommendations for all Consumer Services business units at Comcast including the Video, Internet, Voice and Home Security business units. We look closely at the Video (Cable and Streaming offerings), Broadband, Mobile, Home Security and Home Automation market place (services, competitors, technologies, consumer trends, etc.) to produce analysis and insights that help establish product development priorities and national pricing/packaging strategies. This is a dynamic role that provides participants with significant cross functional and senior leadership exposure across all Comcast business units. Specific responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Product Planning team on core new product development, packaging and pricing research initiatives
- Contribute to the launch of new consumer products and services at Comcast
- Market place analysis and consumer analytics
- Technology forecasting, business model profiling, and competitive benchmarking
- Currently pursuing MBA with intended graduation between December 2019 May 2020
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Preferred experience with quantitative analysis and strategic reasoning. Familiarity with database analyses is a plus
- Prior experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
- Must be a creative problem solver with the ability to work well on a team in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently. Must have ability to manage time effectively and in an organized manner.
- Interest or experience in media, telecommunications & technology industries
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer