Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Our search for the very best students pursuing the Master of Business Administration degree has evolved over time to meet the challenges of a changing media and technology landscape. First-year business school students have the opportunity to compete for the Comcast MBA Internship Program, an 11-week summer internship program located at Comcast Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. In this program you will be able to take ownership of business critical projects, present outcomes to senior leadership, and make a lasting impact while cultivating meaningful relationships.
The Entertainment Services Group is a unit of Comcast Cable that focuses on innovation, personalization, and seamless access to the best entertainment experiences across platforms. The team specifically develops and implements strategies that support the expansion of content on the X1 platform, including Over the Top (OTT) apps and interactive experiences. This intern will support an expanded content initiative on X1. Specific responsibilities to include, but are not limited to:
- Develop a strategy for a content vertical on X1
- Competitive analysis of OTT apps and/or interactivity
- Segmentation of audience to define opportunities to grow adoption and engagement on X1
- Develop an understanding of Comcast's business strategy and existing product lines
- Currently pursuing MBA with intended graduation between December 2019 May 2020
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Must have prior experience in Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently. Must have ability to manage time effectively and in an organized manner.
- Interest or experience in media, telecommunications & technology industries
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer