Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Our search for the very best students pursuing the Master of Business Administration degree has evolved over time to meet the challenges of a changing media and technology landscape. First-year business school students have the opportunity to compete for the Comcast MBA Internship Program, an 11-week summer internship program located at Comcast Headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. In this program you will be able to take ownership of business critical projects, present outcomes to senior leadership, and make a lasting impact while cultivating meaningful relationships.
The Corporate Strategy MBA intern will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across Comcast that have significant operational/financial impact on the business within the immediate future. Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Corporate Directors on financial and strategic planning projects for the different lines of business (e.g. Cable, Content, Business Services, Mobile).
- Day-to-day responsibilities include: market research, financial modeling, drafting presentations, and synthesizing financial and market data into a cohesive story for senior leaders
- Participating in and/or leading meetings with senior Comcast executives as well as external groups (e.g. investment banks, cable industry experts)
- Currently pursuing MBA with intended graduation between December 2019 – May 2020
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. consulting, banking, military, entrepreneurism etc.)
- Must have excellent financial, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently. Must have ability to manage time effectively and in an organized manner
- Interest or experience in consumer media, communications/media, technology industries, or strategic consulting is preferred
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer