Intern Recruiter - Internship / Co-op
Job Number: 281739
Category: ENG - Corporate
Description: An Intern Recruiter job in Peoria, IL is currently available at Belcan. This job is a internship co-op opportunity to potentially work year round. To be considered for this role, you will need to have an interest in technical recruiting, HR, business, or engineering. As a Intern Recruiter you will work to support the existing recruiting team, account managers, and personnel to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the company and deliver the best talent. In this position, you will both nurture relationships with prospective candidates and hiring managers.
Intern Recruiter job duties:
• Execute existing processes and initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
• Partner with recruiting team and hiring managers to execute plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Provide strategic research and sourcing to meet various staffing goals across the business.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict hiring activity.
• Attend college recruiting events and build strong relationships with University department heads.
• Currently pursuing an Associate's, Bachelors, or Master's level degree from an accredited College or University.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Due to the nature of our work US Citizenship is required.
Desired experiences and skills include:
• Experience with recruiting, HR, business, or engineering.
• Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
• Knowledge of hiring practices, selection, employment law, and onboarding procedures.
• Knowledge and experience using job boards, social media, employment-oriented services and websites, etc.
If you are interested in this Intern Recruiter job in Peoria, IL, please apply via the “apply now” link provided. As an employee with Belcan Engineering, you will be part of one of the largest engineering firms in the United States. We maintain a small-company atmosphere as well as open communication at all levels of our organization, allowing for much more dynamic decision-making processes. We offer flexible schedules as well as an excellent mentoring system to ensure that you have all of the knowledge and tools you need to meet a diverse range of engineering challenges. You will also have opportunities to advance to positions of greater responsibility, including management roles. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Build a challenging and rewarding career with an industry leader!
Location: Peoria , IL
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart