Sales Associate Full Time
Not ready to Apply?
Responsible for creating sales utilizing exceptional customer service and knowledge of La-Z-Boy products and services. Strive to create long-term customer relationships that will lead to increased sales and profitability. Develop awareness of interior design through practical experience, observation and interaction with a La-Z-Boy Designer.
• Contribute to store sales goals by selling furniture, accessories and services offered by La-Z-Boy
• Team with Store Manager, Sales Manager and Associates to promote the In-Home Design program and drive overall store sales
• Assist Designer to achieve established In-Home program sales goals
• Develop and utilize sales skills and principals including approach, rapport building, needs discovery, customized portfolio presentations, answering objections, closing, follow-up, after sale service and continuing contact with all previous and potential customers
• Maximize store promotions, marketing initiatives, and grassroots programs
• Maintain strong knowledge of features and benefits of existing and new product line
• Meet established goals as set by management
In Home Design
• Schedule professional home consultations to present customized room designs, including sample fabrics, furniture, tables and accessory recommendations as well as the benefits of a professional installation service
• Execute and champion the In-Home Design process per company guidelines
• Accurately complete order information, collect deposits and fees, keep orderly customer records, and research customer payments and deliveries
• Responsible to support design related functions in the store and maintain an up to date
• Customized portfolio including before and after pictures of previous In-Home design projects
• Meet and greet customers that come into the store
• Ensure that each La-Z-Boy customer has an informative and positive experience by using good customer service skills and knowledge of products
• Make sound business decisions to deliver customer satisfaction and promote team environment
• Maintain a positive working relationship with all store associates
• Train, Coach and develop Sales Associates on product knowledge and selling skills to achieve store sales goals
• Assist with maintenance of the overall visual appearance of store, this includes but is not limited to assist to maintain floor and/or showroom displays, tagging of products and accessories, maintaining accessory catalogs and design center fabrics, and maintaining general store cleanliness
• Adhere to general store operational procedures and guidelines
• Show a sense of urgency, enthusiasm and excitement with the staff and customers
• Responsible for opening and closing of the store
• Extended RMS access including override approval
• Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Previous selling experience strongly preferred
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication, customer service skills, and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and build rapport
• Ability to effectively manage time and conflicting priorities
• Ability to work effectively and productively with others as a team
• Ability to work the schedule and hours dictated by business needs
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
• Initiative to meet assigned goals, missions and objectives
• Strong attention to detail
Sr. Sales Associate:
o High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s in Business or related field is preferred
o Platinum Certified
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
Not ready to Apply?
Sales Associate Full Time
Things have really evolved since La-Z-Boy first introduced the recliner in 1928. Over the subsequent decades, our product line has grown to include a myriad of pieces and styles, and our brand name has become highly recognized across the country and around the globe. But throughout our history, one fact remained constant: The La-Z-Boy brand name is synonymous with comfort and quality.
Are you looking to make a comfortable living? There’s no better place to do just that than with the number one name brand, La-Z-Boy! From the furniture we carry to the people who work here, comfort is our business. We have a comprehensive training program that helps our employees grow to their greatest potential- where the sky is the limit. We offer great salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Are you a confident and motivated individual ready to work for an iconic, American company that provides challenge and opportunity for career growth? If so, what are you waiting for? Join the La-Z-Boy Talent Network!
What is a Talent Network?
Joining our Talent Network will enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
Share job opportunities with family and friends through Social Media or email
Are you looking for a new job? Check out these current opportunities: College Grad and Internship Careers, Corporate Careers, Customer Service Careers, Operations Careers and Sales and Designer Careers