Summer Internship – NY / NJ Teaneck– Order to Cash Intern
New York, NY
As the leading company reaching Hispanic America today, Univision delivers premier entertainment, news and sports content to U.S. Hispanics through its television, radio and interactive platforms. Univision is looking to recruit top talent for our Internship program to join our mission of informing, entertaining, and empowering U.S. Hispanic consumers. The ideal candidate is at the top of their class, is a self-starter, and is eager to learn in a team environment. Our internship program strives to grow our interns’ knowledge of the media industry and expand their networking opportunities.
SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS
Starts: Thursday, June 07 Ends: Friday, August 10
• Runs about 10 weeks; maximum of 40 hours/per week
• Projects designed to build knowledge, skills, and experience in the Media Industry
• Exposure to various business leaders and company initiatives
• Additional training and development workshops to build transferable business skills
• Deadline to apply is March 31, 2018
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The intern will responsible for the following tasks/projects:
• Cash application
• Mapping in Oracle
• Clean up the database
• Customer banking information
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED
• Refine presentation skills (oral and written)
• The intern will obtain strong analytical skills
• Knowledge of Oracle for AR and Billing
• Must be a rising Jr., rising Sr., or recent May 2017 graduate
• Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S
• Must be willing to work from offices in New York / New Jersey
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
• Must be advances and have a good grasp of PowerPoint, Excel (Pivot table; VLOOKUP)
• Strong communication, attention to detail and problem solving
• Organizational Skills, initiative and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and adhere to deadlines
• Prior internship experience in Finance
Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled