The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that its both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. Were seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Search Coordinators work closely within our integrated client teams supporting in day-to-day management of search campaigns and delivering strong business results.
* Actively engages in understanding of search and social landscape and best practices through participation in internal training programs
* Supports development of campaign components including keywords, copy, landing page selection, account structure etc.
* Supports Search Manager/ Senior Search Manager in managing budgets towards performance goals
* Coordinates day-to-day trafficking, test execution, optimization and troubleshooting
* Fosters beginning relationships with key publisher partners such as Google, Bing, etc.
* Responsible for monthly media spend accounting
* Compiles data from multiple sources in on-going reporting
* Identifies areas of risk and opportunity through on-going analysis on large data sets
* Supports in competitive monitoring and analysis
* Prepares routine and ad-hoc reports in response to client and internal questions and requests
* Participates in QA process as documented through a RACI with Senior Search Manager oversight
* Responsible for maintaining a steady learning curve toward the entire Search Account Manager knowledge and skill set
* Search-related internship or 1-2 years of experience in a related industry a plus
* Solid educational background in critical thinking, quantitative analysis and writing
* Ability to work well in a team, to shine as an individual and to maintain a sense of humor
* Experience managing a complex task list and meeting tight deadlines
* Proficiency with MS Office with intermediate to advanced Excel skills
* Keen sense for details
* Aptitude to quickly learn new tools, experience with search engine marketing tools a plus
Bachelors degree required or equivalent military experience
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at or you may call us at 1-617-621-0200.
Employer's Job# 239265
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.