The Programmatic Analyst is responsible for campaign management activities such as campaign set-up, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting and billing reconciliation. The Programmatic Analyst is responsible for identifying and implementing optimizations as approved by the Senior Programmatic Analyst and client. He/she provides input in the construction of client decks and status documentation.
The ideal candidate will have some prior online trafficking experience and basic experience with Doubleclick DART or similar campaign management systems. Prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization efforts is a plus.
Most importantly, they must possess a strong inner drive to redesign the digital media landscape, enjoy working with some of the finest minds in the industry, and truly be a part of something unique that will have a lasting impact on the Publicis network of agencies.
• Execute, manage, and optimize online media campaigns and programs for agency clients (e.g. auction/exchange based performance media, audience-based buying, remarketing campaigns) both independently, and in support of Campaign Managers
• Demonstrate diligence, attention to detail and adherence to programmatic best practices throughout the full programmatic campaign life-cycle
• Maintain and organize campaign-specific materials in team’s shared document repository
• Handle daily campaign maintenance, including internal questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns
• Assist in the development of client-facing campaign performance reports
• Contribute to the assessment of inventory availability and the formulation of proposals for new client opportunities
• Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
• Traffic campaign tags into ad exchange environments
• Run the campaign QA process to ensure accurate campaign implementation, pacing and performance
• Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners & actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
• Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing
• Four-year college degree
• Relevant professional or Internship experience, preferably in bid management, campaign management, or digital operations
• Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
• Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to organize and manage detail work campaign performance
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.