You will provide analytic support and strategic recommendations for one of Spark Foundry’s client accounts. You have an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem solving, a strong command of online media, and an understanding of traditional media. You are a team player and responsive in a client service environment.
• Work with the Analytics Manager and the media teams to create measureable online and offline campaign objectives and key performance indicators
• Determine campaign data and tracking requirements; manage measurement systems for data capture and reporting
• Work with the Analytics Manager to perform ongoing analysis using Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc. to ensure the timely adjustment/optimization of campaigns, along with other client-specific analyses (such as campaign analysis, customer segmentation and profiling and competitive market research)
• Build a body of knowledge on media, technology and strategy performance with the objective of informing future media decisions on schedules, budgets, partners and strategies
• 1+ years experience within an analytics function in the marketing industr, or strong internship and/or grad school experience
• Experience in the analysis of large data sets to develop insights and learnings (data mining)
• Strong analytical skills with understanding of statistical techniques: hypothesis development, designing tests/experiments, analyzing data, drawing conclusions, and developing actionable recommendations
• SQL and database structure
• Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation
• Knowledge of current issues within the online media industry, such as attribution, data collection, targeting and privacy are a good to have
• Must feel comfortable learning new systems and tools
• Knowledge of these web measurement technologies:
o Ad serving platforms (e.g. DART) and digital display campaign performance data
o Website analytics software (e.g. Adobe SiteCatalyst, Test & Target)
o Technical computer skills including Excel and PowerPoint
o Database analysis skills: MS Access/SQL a must
o Data visualization skills a plus (e.g. Tableau)
o Syndicated media research & systems (Nielsen, comScore, MRI, Scarborough)
o Statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, SAS)
• This candidate may be asked to attend Flight Basics, give client presentations and consistently display professionalism both at MV and in front of our clients.
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.