The Marketing Analyst Intern would primarily be assisting with the evaluation of campaigns executed by the team. This would entail compiling and aggregating information of the various campaign components into a comprehensive summary, with an eye toward evaluating the effectiveness of the initiative, both in terms of meeting its goals and return on investment. Additionally, the intern will be exposed to and expected to assist with various components of the Analytics & Insight team, including web analytics reporting, A/B testing, and site search optimization. As part of the Direct Marketing group, the intern would also assist with setting up and managing digital campaigns.
For this position, applicants should possess the following skills:
* Be organized
* Work with a commitment to detail and accuracy
* Learn quickly
* Recognize patterns in data
* Write clearly and present information so that it can be readily underst ood
* Engage in the College Board's work to increase access and opportunity for all students
* Duration: (8-10 week program)
* Location(s): New York City headquarters
Start-date: May 30, 2018
Paid / Fulltime internship
College Board uses the Adobe Marketing Cloud, the industry standard, as its primary analytics platform. This includes Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Search + Promote, and Adobe Media Optimizer. All of these will be taught to the intern, as well as our new email platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud) and a variety of other web-based marketing tools.