Job Number 42883BR
Job Title Late Night with Seth Meyers – Spring 2019 Internship
Business Segment Staff
Sub-Business Campus Programs Interns
Posting Category Internships
About Us The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
Country United States
State New York
City New York
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship (CPT-seeking candidates not accepted)
• Must have flexible schedule with at least two (2) to three (3) days of availability
• Full day availability (9am-8pm) is required
• Be able to work at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF CANDIDATES FOR THIS INTERNSHIP, NOT EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP RESPONSE ON THE STATUS OF THEIR CANDIDACY.
• Previous work experience in an office environment
• Previous internship experience encouraged
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.