Job LocationUS-NY-New York
Medscape, a division of WebMD, develops and hosts physician portals and related mobile applications that make it easier for physicians and healthcare professionals to access clinical reference sources, stay abreast of the latest clinical information, learn about new treatment options, earn continuing medical education credits and communicate with peers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
This Audience Engagement intern will focus on supporting the Audience Engagement team at Medscape Education.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support social media postings for B2B and B2C communications - crafting appropriate marketing messages for social media publication
- Maintain calendar of social media messages and postings
- Help establish and manage relationships with faculty for social media postings
- Research and track medical ‘influencers’ on social media platforms
- Establish process documents for social media postings
- Standardize social media reporting
- Enrolled at a university/educational institution to obtain either a Bachelor's or a Graduate level degree, returning for the Fall 2018 semester
- Must have 3.2 GPA or above
- English or Marketing Major preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Knowledge of social media platforms and reporting tools - including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Hootsuite
- Strong writing skills, must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize and adhere to established timelines
- Strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to think critically
*Must live near or have housing accomadations that allow for daily commuting to the NYC offcie location.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities