Digital Media Intern- Summer 2019
TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions for hotels around the globe to maximize revenue. We have a dynamic and innovative work environment with a high level of growth opportunity. Headquartered in New York, TravelClick operates in 176 countries, with local experts in 39 countries and 14 offices in New York, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bucharest, Chicago, Dallas, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. Our diverse team's backgrounds and expertise allows for a global perspective which drives better results and defines our company culture.
TravelClick enables over 50,000 hoteliers to drive better business decisions and know, acquire, convert and retain guests. The Company’s interconnected suite of solutions includes Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management.
Our award-winning business solutions provide innovative websites and digital marketing services to thousands of hotels around the world. Our track record of innovation and performance has earned us and our clients over 800 website design awards since 2007 from the Interactive Media Awards, W3 Awards, Webby Awards, Magellan Awards, Davey Awards, Mobile WebAwards, Communicator Awards, Horizon Interactive Awards and the HSMAI Adrian Awards.
- Our TRAVELCLICK Values -
Customer Focus * Excellence * Global * Integrity * Passion * Respect * Teamwork
Are you looking to expand your career within digital media? TravelClick is seeking Interns interested in broadening their knowledge of the digital space. Digital Media Interns will be exposed to multiple business areas and clients. Digital Media Interns will work closely with both Media Analysts and Media Strategists to manage TravelClick’s book of accounts, including but not limited to client deliverables and day-to-day campaign management.
The 2019 Summer Internship Program will begin in June 2019, and applications will be reviewed starting January 2019.
• Assist both Media Analysts and Media Strategists with on-boarding and campaign management
• Generate data and reports to support up-selling and renewal activities
• Generate and help maintain a variety of reports including the Ongoing Monitor, Client, and Optimization Reports
What we are looking for:
• High School Diploma required
• Bachelor’s degree candidate. Graduation date from your program must be December 2019 or later
• Proficient in Excel (including strong knowledge of VLOOKUP’s, HLookups, and Pivot Tables)
• Detail oriented, well organized, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced result-oriented business environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Previous record of achieving goals, under timelines, in a professional environment
• Self-starter; takes initiative and thoughtfully shares ideas
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.”