At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People--the listeners, the artists, and our employees--are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we're looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
The Client Services Intern will learn the fundamentals of ad operations and sales at Pandora while assisting region-specific teams in all aspects of the client services workflow.
What's in it for you:
* Establish a basic understanding of media math, creative specs, industry insights, and media landscape
* Assist in the preparation of proposals and media plans by pulling accurate inventory forecasts
* Prepare research requests, gather success metrics and compile screenshots
* Input sales orders into order management systems
* Work with Revenue Operations teams to review and analyze campaigns and create post-campaign report
* Cultivate positive business relationships with internal teams including Client Services, Sales, Design, Pricing, Legal, and more
To land this gig, you will need:
* Must be a currently enrolled student focusing on Business, Advertising, Journalism, Communications or Marketing with a graduation date of December 2018 or May 2019
* Previous internships or work-related experience in a sales, sales support, advertising or marketing role
* Participation in an undergraduate advertising or marketing organization (i.e. PRSSA, AAF, AMA)
* Ideal candidate is detail-oriented, responsible, proactive, highly organized with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and in a timely manner; Can clearly demonstrate this through specific examples
* Enjoys working independently and thrives in a collaborative team environment
* Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong aptitude for critical thinking and approaching problems & solutions with an analytical mindset
* Must love music!
Employer's Job# oWle7fwm
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.