Assistant Social Media Planner
Posted Date 21 hours ago (6/4/2018 12: 21 PM)
Requisition ID 2018-3254 Location US-NY-New York Department Social
Social.Lab applies Direct Marketing principles to Social Media. We leverage the reach and targeting power of social platforms through proprietary processes, methodologies and tools to make social content more relevant/more engaging, insure it gets traction, and assure it drives results - from awareness to sales. In the US, we strengthen Ogilvy with in-depth social platform expertise in Consumer engagement (including audience development, awareness & impact campaign), social CRM campaigns, and Social Performance campaigns.
We are embedded within Ogilvy and functions seamlessly with other disciplines.
Social.Lab has 75 employees and offices in 5 markets: Belgium, France, Netherland, UK and US. We manage campaigns in 70 markets. We work with clients including IBM, Philips, IKEA, Nestl, L'Oral, Ferrero, BMW, Mini, Aetna, E*TRADE, European Parliament, WWF, and British Telecom.
- Assist in the execution and finalization of campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest). This includes campaign structure, bidding strategy, detailed versioning per segment, integration of A/B testing of artwork, copy or call to action and planning of the test to run.
- Support Social Media Planners with setting up campaigns on the PMD platform of choice including: credit validation, media allocation, tracking performance and optimization, detailed planning of the campaign (week, day, hour, frequency) and tagging rules.
- Identify the variables that can be optimized and execute optimization.
- Aggregate results and prepare weekly summary and key learnings.
- Prepare potential recommendations to Social Strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to re-adjust future plans.
- Entrepreneurship mindset
- Social media enthusiast with an established understanding of the wider digital communications landscape.
- Left and right brained: demonstrate creativity in data analysis and understanding.
- Curious and have a "test, learn and optimize" culture
- They like to push the limit and break the silo's.
- 0-1 years experience in social campaign management.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must have spreadsheet capabilities; can build detailed business reporting
- Previous experience in paid social/advertising internship preferred.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Ogilvy does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, domestic violence victim status, age, citizenship, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or because of any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Click Here to find out more about Equal Employment Opportunity.
If you are unable or limited in your ability to use access the Ogilvy career site as a result of a disability, we will be happy to assist you. Please send an email to email@example.com or call our Corporate HR department at 212-880-5291 to request an alternate accommodation. Please note that only requests for an employment application accommodation will be returned.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO