IT Internship: Organizational Development
1800 W Central Rd, Mt Prospect, IL 60056, USA
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by yourideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods,industrial technology or energy and building technology with us, youwill have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.Welcome to Bosch.
Intern to support organizational development and strategic priorities for America's Bosch Corporate Information (CI) associates.
This includes assisting with:
· Creation and roll-out of internal change programs that align with the CI vision and culture for We Lead the Americas.
· Assist and align with the communications team to develop inspiring communication messages (written and video)
· Event management and associated tasks that include scheduling, logistics, equipment set up, facilitation and assistance with presentation gathering and addressing feedback.
· Creation and roll-out of programs to address feedback from the Company Wide Survey.
· Creation of internal awareness of the CI Image and Identity
· Work with HR and other CI business units to set up, support and moderate internal workshops and trainings
· Attend and support events at the Chicago Connectory as necessary.
· Use remote meeting tools like web cast when necessary to facilitate weekly / monthly leadership meetings
· Stay abreast of best practices for Change / Communications / HR
· Current student or recent graduate (< 6 months) from an accredited university with a minimum 3.0 GPA (ideally with a degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Organizational Change, Communications, Human Resources or similar field)
· Experience with planning and executing events and workshops
· Strong communicator, both written and verbal in English at all levels of the organization
· Ability to learn new, internal social media tools quickly
· Team player that can collaborate cross functionally
· Flexible and able to work in a matrixed environment
· Strong MS office skills including Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and Word
· Knowledge in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other similar program
· German/English bilingual (or Spanish/English, Portuguese/English)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
· FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
· AWIM (A World In Motion)