Summer Internship – Los Angeles – Strategy & Insights
Los Angeles, CA
As the leading company reaching Hispanic America today, Univision delivers premier entertainment, news and sports content to U.S. Hispanics through its television, radio and interactive platforms. Univision is looking to recruit top talent for our Internship program to join our mission of informing, entertaining, and empowering U.S. Hispanic consumers. The ideal candidate is at the top of their class, is a self-starter, and is eager to learn in a team environment. Our internship program strives to grow our interns’ knowledge of the media industry and expand their networking opportunities.
SUMMER PROGRAM DETAILS:
Starts: Thursday, June 7th Ends: Friday, August 10th
• Runs 10 weeks; maximum of 40 hours/per week.
• Projects designed to build knowledge, skills, and experience in the Media Industry.
• Exposure to various business leaders and company initiatives.
• Additional training and development workshops to build transferable business skills.
• Deadline to apply is March 31st.
• Assist with the preparation of auto sales presentations and category/client specific information, including consumer insights.
• Help analyze sales and spending data; format excel spreadsheets.
• Assist with keeping the following up-to-date: client profiles, sales databases, mailing/distribution lists, meeting calendars, internal Auto Portal.
• Provide project and administrative support.
• Assist with meeting coordination and support.
• Prepare and submit expense reports.
• Aid in business travel coordination.
• Must be pursuing a Bachelor degree at an accredited institution.
• Must be a rising Jr., rising Sr., or recent May 2018 graduate.
• Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above .
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
• Must be willing to work from offices in Los Angeles, CA.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Art Direction, or Copywriting Bachelor’s degrees are ideal.
• Knowledge of Illustrator, and Photoshop, Mac and PC, a very strong plus.
• Communication skills: written, verbal, and visual are required.
About Univision Communications Inc.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is a top-tier multimedia company with 17 broadcast, cable and digital networks; 59 TV stations; 67 radio stations; online and mobile apps, products and content creation facilities. UCI focuses on delivering a branded experience everywhere its audience is, reaching 89 million unduplicated consumers monthly across its portfolio. As a mission-driven Company, UCI is committed to informing, entertaining and empowering Hispanic America.
Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) en una empresa multimedia del más alto nivel, con 17 cadenas de televisión de señal abierta, por cable y digital; 59 estaciones de TV; 67 emisoras de radio; aplicaciones en línea y para dispositivos móviles, productos y sedes para creación de contenido. UCI se centra en ofrecer una experiencia con la marca dondequiera que esté su audiencia, alcanzando a más de 89M de consumidores mensuales en todas las plataformas. Como Compañía impulsada por una misión, UCI se centra en informar, entretener y empoderar a la comunidad hispana en los Estados Unidos.
For more information, please visit www.Univision.net.
Univision is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Vets and Disabled