Job Number 40880BR
Job Title Account Management Intern
Business Segment Global Distribution and International
Sub-Business International TVD
Posting Category Internships
About Us NBCUniversal is a leader in providing entertainment programming to the US and international marketplaces. The International Television Distribution division is responsible for the international distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of linear and digital media. This includes distribution of current and library theatrical movies, direct-to-video movies, documentaries and specials, plus all forms of television product – scripted TV series, non-scripted TV series, mini-series, animation and TV movies.
Country United Kingdom
State - -
Education and Qualifications
You will be currently studying a degree-level or equivalent course, specialising in media-related subjects, seeking a 12 month internship
• A passion for Broadcasting and Media (particularly an interest in film and/or TV) with a desire to develop career in Account Management
• Proactive and enthusiastic, with ability to work autonomously to deadlines, take initiative and keep calm under pressure
• Analytical with outstanding attention to detail, excellent organisational skills and ability to effectively prioritise and manage workload
• Self-starter and fast learner, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a busy team
• Strong office administration and IT skills; confident user of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work with confidential materials discreetly and responsibly
• Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills; confident in communication with senior management
• Willingness to learn and “can-do” attitude
• French, German, and/or Italian language skills would be beneficial
• Previous work experience in a similar environment
• Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship
• Fluent English is essential; additional languages may be useful
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.