AngioDynamics provides benefits to patients by being the leader in design, development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative, proprietary, therapeutic devices used by interventionalists and surgeons for the minimally invasive treatment of peripheral vascular disease, tumor therapy and other, non-vascular diseases. Our summer internship program will give interns a project based learning experience that will strive to build your understanding of how a medical device business operates, enhance your skillset and grow your network. This internship will provide practical, professional experience for the college student while contributing to the overall goals of the Communications team.
The Graphic Design Intern will support the Communications team and will learn aspects of strategy, database creation and toolkit updates. The main objective of the internship will be to create a media library for the company.The intern will assume a primary role in projects working either independently or as part of a team, as well as perform other activities that will support the over all objectives of the area they are assigned to.
* Support internal customers with project needs in order to enhance the communications for our external customers using graphic design
* Lead aspects of projects by designing promotional materials for customer use and/or tradeshows in order to market and educate customers about our products
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy
* Proficient in CS6 (Adobe Creative Suite)
* Provide customer service to the department’s internal and external customers.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant quality and regulatory/legal requirements.
* Other duties as assigned by the intern assignment leader.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to work and prioritize work assignments
* Able to provide administrative support as needed