Communication and Change Management Analyst – University
Date Posted: November 25, 2018
Not ready to Apply?
Summary of Role
To be effective in this role, you will need strong business acumen along with confidence to interact with more senior colleagues and key client contacts. Comfort navigating ambiguity and uncertainty, organized thinking and communication skills, and a willingness to engage in both strategic design and tactical implementation are also critical to success in this position.
· Partner with senior colleagues to design, present and implement custom communication and change management strategies and programs for a broad range of HR programs, largely focused on talent and rewards elements (e.g., employee experience, Total Rewards, organization transformation, the future of work, AI, wellbeing and culture)
· Develop insights related to change management risks and impacts, and communicate those insights clearly and succinctly
· Translate complex concepts into compelling and engaging communications across various media, including print and digital, with an eye towards cutting-edge solutions and data integration
· Develop technical knowledge and skills across a variety of industries and human capital areas
· Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels
· Assist with design, production, and presentation of materials for clients. This may include presentation formatting, graphic design support, proofreading client work, scheduling meetings, answering client inquiries, etc.
· Act as liaison with internal support staff and the client to ensure data and materials are transmitted accurately, deadlines are clear, meetings are scheduled, and communication is consistent
· Contribute to new business development by drafting statements of work, project plans and budgets
· Contribute to the development of intellectual capital, new tools and approaches
· BA/BS Degree required in a liberal arts, graphic design business or technology
· Minimum GPA of 3.0
· Course and project work focused on complex problem solving and strategy development with a preference for internship or co-op experience in a business environment
· Knowledge of current communication and change management trends, marketing and technology (digital and social media), and proven ability to apply that knowledge to client-focused solutions
· Experience working with graphic designers to craft the “look and feel” of the communication platform
· A professional presence with strong written, web and oral communication skills, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise
· Ability to manage competing priorities and carry out well-defined assignments according to established guidelines with little to no supervision
· Ability to recognize and diagnose issues, work in teams, and leverage the resources of other related practices to address client challenges
· Ability to draw conclusions from data in a logical, systematic way
· Strong project management, analytical, and interpersonal skills
· Understanding of agile principles and design thinking
· Technical savvy and comfort using the Microsoft Office Suite (MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Access), with very strong skills in MS Excel
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com at http://willistowerswatson.com/
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf .
Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Not ready to Apply? at https://willistowerswatson.avature.net/WTWTalentNetwork
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+ Share on Pinterest
Share on Linkedin
Share by Mail
Location:Irvine, CA, US
Date Posted:November 25, 2018