Audi - Parts Support Intern (Job Number: AUD000991)
Audi - Parts Support Intern
Start Date: October 2018
(6 Month Internship, Full Time)
- Work with the Audi Parts Team to consolidate, craft and distribute Audi Genuine Parts dealer and internal communications
- Work with the Audi Parts Team to update team process documentation, for all team areas of responsibility/programs. Develop additional visual aids for each process workflow using MS office and Adobe tools (Excel/Visio/illustrator for example)
- Work with Parts Manager to develop and organize team project/process management and communication tool to track and keep team accountable to each other for deliverables
- Work with Parts Manager to develop monthly analysis of business results and work with Pricing specialist to produce monthly executive presentations on parts business results for the Aftersales management team
- Quarterly Obsolescence Program - Inventory and maintain Audi Genuine Parts Obsolescence and overstock Inventory - catalog parts at the AfterSales storage and retrofit facility (maintain and track inventory in an excel spreadsheet, order and assemble shelving)
- Using automotive technical knowhow, and sales focus to assist parts team to develop new business model for selling commodities outside the traditional replacement parts market (Electrification, Chemicals, Fluids, hazmat/collision supply program to name a few)
- Assist the parts team in performing various product tests for car care, detail and or service supplies samples for portfolio.
- Using Microsoft Office tools, assist parts business intelligence specialist by working in excel and AIQ to analyze monthly parts business results and update corporate dashboard.
- Assist pricing specialist to analyze PMF and pricing models for AoA and dealer pricing
- Support the launch of New Product for New Vehicle launch. Assist the marketing specialist with pricing in the catalogs, marketing concepts, project tracking and drafting communications. Work with aftersales agency as a project manager to track the development of new marketing material.
- Responsible for composing, updating and publishing news, accessories and content maintenance concerns on national online accessory catalog
- Identify market trends through internet, social media and market research regarding parts opportunities in the electrification space (Dealer and or end consumer). Using Microsoft Power Point, communicate this research to the parts manager
- Must be enrolled at a University/College or Graduation date must be within the last six months
- English (fluent in spoken and written)
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Primary Location: United States-Virginia-Herndon