Intern - Recruiting Team
External Job Posting:
The Recruiting Internship supports our recruiters for multiple positions by: sourcing resumes, setting interviews, completing creative projects such as preparing social media posts or fun office events or other tasks as needed.
Looking for motivated and driven individuals to start immediately and continue into the summer. Our internship requires a high level of organization, detail orientation and customer service skills. This is a great opportunity to learn basic recruiting skills, which in turn drives your career to limitless opportunities!
Are you looking to complement what you are learning in the classroom with on-the-job experience? It’s an exciting time at Shopko, and we’re looking for Recruiter Interns with the desire to grow and develop with us through an internship!
As a Corporate Recruiter Intern at Shopko, you’ll grow professionally through :
• Monthly personal development training
• Direct exposure to Senior Leadership
• Excel Database support
• Applicant tracking and other recruiting tools
• Updating and distributing reports, databases and forecasting tools
• Report Directly to Director of Recruiting, Learning and Development
• Sophomore – Senior standing and a strong academic record
• Passion and desire to learn
• Thrive in a fast-paced, competitive environment
• Strong communication, teamwork & computer skills
• Ability to work part-time (15-20 hours/week) during the school year and fulltime throughout the summer
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express. At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts. Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package!
If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers .
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status. Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v
Auto req ID:
700 Pilgrim Way