We have an opening for a XXX position.
Location: /Note: online applications accepted only./
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
/Current Associates:/ /This position has a $250 Employee Referral Bonus! Know someone you would like to refer?/ / Have them apply to this posting via this direct link or at/ /http://www.altogethergreat.com// and/ /ask them to provide your name in the “If referred by current employee” section of the online application./
Chartwells Higher Education brings fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
Full time associates at Chartwells Higher Education are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Employee Assistance Program
Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
And other voluntary benefits
In this role, you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to implement and promote the dining program here at Adelphi University. This involves research to understand the needs of the target market, planning & brainstorming, promotions & advertising through various platforms, and implementation. This is not your average internship; you will be spearheading various projects and will be able to request assignments to expand your knowledge base. This is a wonderful opportunity for anyone interested in the field of marketing.*
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Customer service experience/knowledge
• Knowledge of social media platforms
• Good to better interpersonal skills
• General interest and knowledge
• Knowledge of graphic design tools is a plus
• Prior marketing related experience is a plus *
*Job Responsibilities (May include any or all):
• Assist with planning, organizing and hosting events
• Assist with Dine on Campus
• Assist in social media calendar development and promotions
• Act as a brand representative
• Conduct marketing audits
• Conduct general administrative tasks
• Complete Marketing Boot Camp
• Surveying students to collect marketing research
• Create marketing materials to numerous specifications
• Manage signage in multiple locations
• Assist with the creation of concepts, campaigns, and imagery to effectively communicate messages to the target market
• Manage website and social networking profile content
• Attend meetings or other events as required*
• Demonstrate awareness, understanding and skills necessary to work in a diverse environment.
• Learn how to create and implement a marketing plan.
• Learn how to conduct market research and use it to generate a larger audience or increase buy‐in
• Learn how to use multiple platforms and strategies to effectively promote a brand*
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. /*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)./
Req ID: 222005