Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations.
Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world.
We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people’s lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light…join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
This role is part of Learning CeO (Learning Center of Excellence), responsible for a global team of Learning Platform & Collaboration . Its responsibilities are at the heart of shaping the Signify’s vision and driving its strategy, so aspiring for excellence must be in your DNA.
Together we can…
· Expand our customer and student education programs fast. Being at the forefront of Lighting technology and market developments and being closely connected with commercial (marketing & sales), we provide interesting landing spots for promising students.
· Tune our digital/social promotion and delivery of education content to the needs and interest of specific target audiences.
· Improve alignment with the Signify Social Media vision and strategy where we would like to increase our social footprint.
· The University’s vision is to help outperform the industry with a vibrant and impactful learning & knowledge sharing environment accessible anytime, anyplace. Focus is on getting professional customers and value chain partners better understand new Lighting technologies (e.g. LED, connected lighting) and how they can add most value to them, thereby accelerating market adoption.
Studying towards a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the areas of business/economics, marketing/communication, digital/social media and/or learning – or have proven your interest in these areas through previous experiences.
Desired Skills and Experience:
· Digital Marketing & External Communication skills
· Creativity and experience/affinity with social media platforms
· Strong analytical skills
· Confidence with copy-writing
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment, self-starter and can-do mentality
· Eager to investigate new social media tactics
· Able to interact in a global environment with stakeholders at all levels
· Effective communication and strong networking skills
· Fluent in English speaking & writing
· Enthusiastic of digital communication
· Image processing skills will be considered as a plus (Photoshop, InDesign etc.)
You will receive an internship allowance; the exact amount depends on your situation. (also towards rented accommodation or public transport
The student is entitled to paid leave on the basis of 1 day per month
Opportunity to buy Philips products with tax benefit (Philips MyShop)
EU/EER students: In order to be considered for this internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of this may be requested at any time.
Non EU students in Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and your university needs to sign the Nuffic Agreement. The internship needs to be compulsory part of your studies (receive ECTS in turn). In case of non-compulsory internship, you need to encompass a letter from the university in which it states that the internship contributes to your personal development, what your learning goals will be and what tasks you will carry out during the internship. The letter has to be signed and stamped by your university.
Non EU students in non-Dutch Universities: You need to be registered as a student and the internship should be compulsory part of your studies. Also, you need to be able to get official approval of your university for this internship (Nuffic agreement).Please apply only if you can meet the aforementioned requirements.