WGN-TV is currently looking for a Web Producer Intern.
Responsibilities: WGN-TV, Channel 9 and WGN America are looking for an Assistant Website Producer, intern. The internship will expose the participant to the day-to-day requirements for a local broadcast station as well as a nationally distributed cable network. Knowledge of HTML, DreamWeaver, Flash required. Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, on-line video and/or writing would be helpful, but not necessary.
– Must be 18 or older and eligible to work in the US.
– Registered students in good standing at an accredited college or university preferred.
– Must be able to work the hours required by department.
– Students can receive university or college credit for participating in this program but need to handle paperwork involved
– Candidate must be an undergraduate (junior/senior standing) or graduate students attending an accredited college or university majoring in Broadcasting/Communications/Journalism/Web Design or related field of study.
Internships pays state minimum wage.
DURATION/HOURS: Must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours per week during an 8-12 week period.
Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested send cover letter & resume to:
WGN-TV Human Resources Dept.
2501 W. Bradley Place, Chicago, IL 60618
Fax: (773) 528-1387
Apply On-line: Please go to http://www.tribunemedia.com, go to Careers, then job listings and search for keywords “Web Producer Internship".
Resumes must be received at least one month prior to the beginning of each session to assure full consideration.* Interns are considered trainees and not employees under the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1973.
Tribune Media Company (NYSE: TRCO) is home to a diverse portfolio of television and digital properties driven by quality news, entertainment, and sports programming. Tribune Media is comprised of Tribune Broadcasting's 42 owned or operated local television stations reaching more than 50 million households, national entertainment network WGN America, whose reach is approaching 80 million households, Tribune Studios, and a variety of digital applications and websites commanding 60 million monthly unique visitors online. Tribune Media also includes Chicago's WGN-AM and the national multicast networks Antenna TV and THIS TV. Additionally, the Company owns and manages a significant number of real estate properties across the U.S. and holds a variety of investments, including a 31% equity interest in TV Food Network and a 32% equity interest in CareerBuilder. For more information please visit http://www.tribunemedia.com.
Job Number: 2018-47440