The 94.7/890 Promotion Coordinator will manage all promotions, on-air, online and on-site execution for 94.7 WLS, & WLS 890 AM. Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated, dependable, detail oriented, outgoing, energetic, and displays professionalism and enthusiasm when representing the company. Major multi-tasking, creative and organizational skills are required. Must be available evening/late night/weekends hours as needed for station events.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and implement station marketing initiatives & events in conjunction with Promotions Manager/Marketing Director
- Project manage major station events
- Manage Promotion Requests from Sales and external promotional opportunities__
- Manage, schedule & write live and recorded promotional on-air copy
- Create station promotional digital assets (contest/landing pages, concert listings, text alerts/contests, graphics & eblast copy, etc.)
- Maintain compliance for station content rules
- Set up text campaigns
- Develop, manage & maintain complete Prize fulfillment system & execution (calls, emails, affidavidts, mailing, will call lists, etc)
- Assist with The Lounge (station performance studio) coordination, set up, execution
- Age – 21 years or older
- Radio promotions &/or marketing experience
- Outgoing and upbeat personality is a MUST!
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with the public.
- Must work in a cooperative manner; interacting effectively with all station personnel, clients, vendors and listeners.
- Ability to work independently and operate effectively in high-pressure, time-critical situations
- College Degree Preferred
- Previous work experience or internship within radio, media, public relations and/or special events
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & excellent writing skills for on-air & online promotional copy.
- Experience with video editing, web design, writing, event planning &/or social media a plus
- Must be willing to work in a smoke-free environment
- Ability to multi-task and work long and varied hours
- Substantial physical movement is required for this position. Must be able to lift & transport various equipment, including heavy items up to 50 lbs
- Occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. Should be capable of maintaining oral communications despite various noise levels
For immediate consideration, please visit www.cumulus.com/work-here/
For more information about Cumulus Media, Inc., visit our website at: https://www.cumulus.com
Cumulus Media, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Location: Chicago, IL