Amazon Advertising is seeking applicants for its January 21st cohort of the Associate Account Executive (AAE) Program. This 6 month sales training program provides an exciting opportunity to learn about the digital advertising industry and Amazon’s ecommerce environment. The AAE Program focuses on the development of writing, presentation and problem-solving skills for participants through various internal and client-facing projects. Throughout the program, AAEs receive training and coaching from leaders across Amazon Advertising, develop Amazon business acumen, and are responsible for sales deliverables. This role is for ambitious candidates who are passionate about selling and looking to launch their career in sales. The ideal candidate has a history of achieving goals and exceeding deliverables. S/he is a strong analytical thinker and problem solver who thrives in fast-paced dynamic environments. S/he is a strong communicator, effective listener and project manager who is able to balance multiple and often conflicting priorities. The ability to manage a valuable prospect list is vital; candidates must be comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and negotiating via phone on both transactional and more strategic branding-based deals. This is an exciting opportunity to learn about our solutions and how these drive the overall Amazon business. Upon graduation from the AAE Program, candidates are moved into a quota carrying Account Executive position. Graduation from this program is conditional to meeting all program requirements.
Responsibilities during the program:
· Meet all program deliverables on time, which include metrics, projects, and knowledge tests
· Utilize Sales CRM tools to track all pertinent account information and sales progress
· Deliver the highest level customer service to clients
· Analyze sales/metrics data from your territory to help evolve your strategy
· Prioritize and deliver timely, high quality work
· Educate and network with key prospects and customer contacts
Responsibility after the program:
· Continue education by completing additional presentation and salesmanship testing
· Provide support and feedback to all future AAE classes
· Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with clients.
· Drive deals to closure in a new business environment.
· Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
· Bachelor’s degree
· A minimum of 1-3 yrs work experience which includes internship or other leadership experience in a professional comparable environment
· Ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities at the same time
· Ability to deal with ambiguity, conduct autonomous research and discover solutions independently
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· Work experience in the sales field or similar function
· Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
· An ability to analyze quantitatively, and problem-solve
· Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Share this job
CompanyAmazon Media Group LLC
Position CategorySales, Advertising, & Account Management
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name)United States