Posting Job Title:
Summer 2019 - Turner Studios Production Intern
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Posting Job Description:
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out athttp://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at CNN!Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What is Turner Studios?
- Turner Studios is the creative and technical television production facility that serves all the Turner Network Brands in areas of: studio, location and social media production, editorial, audio design, graphic design and animation
What does our department do?
- Studio Television Production for Turner Network Partners, Sports, TCM, etc.
- Studio Camera Operation, studio pedestal, Hand-held, CamMate/Jib, etc.
- Studio Lighting, design, install, show operation, lighting console operation
- Studio Teleprompter operation, script prep and live or live-to- tape show operation
- Studio Floor Manager, liaison and conduit of information from Production Control Room to the studio production personnel
What will you be doing?
- Observe & learn from Television Production Professionals in the areas of: - Camera - Lighting - Teleprompter - Studio Floor Manager - Video Production Engineer
What do we need from you?
- Be polite, professional and open to new experiences
- Be prompt/punctual
- Have a positive and \"can-do\" attitude
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Summer 2019 ProgramJune 3rd through August 9th.Interns are paid at or above minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Area of Interest:
Advertising, Cable/Broadcast Television Networks, Games – Development & Publishing, Online Content/Services