Posting Job Title Research Analyst - Cartoon Network
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Research
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports, truTV and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? www.turner.com
What part will you play?
If you are passionate about cartoons and new media, there's no better job than this! We're looking for an energetic, data-focused Digital Research Analyst to join our team at Cartoon Network.
- The Analyst will be part of a fast-paced team that provides audience insights for Cartoon Network Digital.
- This challenging position will play a key role in analyzing consumer engagement and behavioral trends for Cartoon Network Digital's growing portfolio of products across mobile, connected devices, web, and social.
- This position will report to the Manager, Digital Research.
What will you be doing?
- Provide weekly and monthly insights for a better understanding of Cartoon Network's audience, products and content
- Design dashboards and data presentations leveraging Cartoon Network's suite of analytics and syndicated tools.
- Monitor Cartoon Network's distribution channels including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc., delivering weekly and monthly insights on subscribers, engagements and referrals.
- Engage with product managers, marketing managers, designers and others to solve business problems through data
- Assist in defining digital measurement for new products and/or product features
- Assist with usability studies and primary research projects, including programming surveys, collecting user feedback and writing presentations
- Build automation into existing reports that are manually distributed.
- Analyzes, summarizes and may present results to management and/or decision-makers
Build relationships with research peers, external teams and vendors to share information, accomplish work, manage and/or improve processes What do we need from you?
B.A. or B.S. in related field or completion of degree within 3 months of hire date
- 1+ years of experience in digital analytics, media research, consumer insights, or related role (internship work will be considered)
- 1+ years of experience with syndicated research tool such as comScore or Nielsen
- 1+ years of experience with analytics software; Adobe Reporting (Omniture) preferred
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Understanding of research methodologies and data collection methods a plus
- A genuine interest and knowledge of the media and digital industry landscape
- Able to handle analysis of datasets from multiple sources with the ability to craft insights and storylines
- Has proficiency in and routinely uses analytics software applications such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture).
- Understanding of digital metrics
- Passion for learning new tools and visualizing data outputs
- Attention to detail and accuracy in compiling and analyzing data is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects, prioritize and consistently deliver on time
- Thrives on working as part of an enthusiastic and energetic team, and embraces learning new skills to drive thinking further
- High level of curiosity to explore the "why" behind the data, a passion for all digital experiences, and a commitment to growing and developing as a researcher
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.